- Replaces over 800 White-Rodgers, Robertshaw and Honeywell hot surface ignition models.
- For 120 Vac (up to 5.0A) surface igniter (Norton 201/271 or equivalent).
- S8910U 3000 Series has LED status indicator and microammeter ports for easy trouble shooting
- For local (single rod) or remote (dual rod) rectification type flame sensing.
- Contains easy-to-use cross reference and instructions plus the accessories required to replace the existing hot surface ignition module.
- Provides one or three ignition trials (four-second or seven-second trials) per call for heat.
- Field selectable number of ignition trials and trial time based on unit being replaced.
Control voltage: 24VAC @ 50 Hz; 60 Hz |HSI electrical voltage: 120VAC |Prepurge: 32 seconds |Number of ignition trials: Single or 3, field selectable |Trial for ignition: 4 seconds or 7 seconds, field selectable |Between trial purge: 96 seconds (with three trials selected)