The ST9120U1011 monitors the thermostat for heat, cool and fan demands, runs the induced draft blower motor and runs the circulating fan (up to two speeds) as needed. It also monitors limit switch strings and energizes ignition control. In short, this one little unit packs a big punch, making it a smart choice for your applications as well as your business.
- Description: Twinning capability, with 5 amp. Fuse
- Application: Integrates control of combustion blower and circulating fan operations for a gas warm air appliance
- Heat Fan On Delay: adj. set at 30 sec
- Heat Fan Off Delayz: adj. set at 140 sec
- Cool Fan On Delay: adj. 4-30 sec, (set at 4 sec)
- Cool Fan Off Delay: fixed 30 sec
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): -40 F to +175 F
- Temperature Range, Ambient (C): -40 C to +79 C
See Install Instructions File (Table 3. Recommended Default Dip Switch Settings).
Replaced Control Model Number :
ST9101A1006, ST9101A1014, ST9101A1022, ST9120A1006, ST9120A2004, ST9120B1005, ST9120C1012, ST9120C1020, ST9120C2002, ST9120C2010, ST9120C2028, ST9120C3000, ST9120C3018, ST9120C4008, ST9120C4016, ST9120C4040, ST9120C4057, *ST9120C5005, *ST9120C5013, *ST9120D3009, ST9120G2008, ST9120G2016, ST9120G2024, ST9120G2032, ST9120G4004, ST9120G4012, ST9120G4038, ST9120U1003, ST9141A1002, ST9160B1035, ST9160B1068, ST9160B1076, ST9160B1084, *ST9120U Factory Default Setting.
*Heat fan off delay setting may need adjustment based on performance. See Fig. 10 to adjust timings.NOTE: Timings may not be exactly the same as the replaced control and adjustments may need to be made.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.